[bookshare-discuss] Re: the worst book ever

  • From: "Elfqueen" <elfqueen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 03:52:07 -0400

Native Son. Or is it Sun? I can't even remember the author now, but that is the. Worst. Book. Ever. The guy tried to tell a story about racism and ended up creating a very...difficult to like hero. Hmm, I wonder why. Maybe smothering a girl and then chopping off her head might have had something to do with it? Oh yeah, maybe raping his girlfriend and leaving her to die might have helped too. I had to read that book for high school and it absolutely sickened me. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>