[bookshare-discuss] Re: the worst book ever

  • From: charlie short <clshort@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 23:59:23 -0400

Jesse Bollinger wrote:
The worst book I ever read was for highschool about ten years ago. I know it is considered a classic but I couldn't stand Johnny Tremain. I struggled to get through that story and to this day I can't even think of what happened.

JesseOn Jul 15, 2009, at 8:00 PM, Bob wrote:

Let's not just pick on sci-fi, sf, science fiction (whatever you want to call it). What's the worst book you've ever read? I don't know the title of mine, but it was by Donald Westlake (I'm pretty sure) and I usually like his mysteries. The heroin was so yuck! Never mind, I don't even want to think about it. I read about two-thirds of it, then skipped to the last track and all the good people were bad and all the bad were good. Bob
Yeah, I struggled with Johnny Tremain. ...I didn't like it because of the plot and the story itself.

Charlie