[bookshare-discuss] Re: sighted people's sloppy habits

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 15:40:54 -0400

Hi, Rose. I took notes using taped lectures sometimes, too, when I first
started into college, but that never worked very well for me because of my
hearing impairment. I had a history teacher once who agreed to keep my tape
recorder up with her and that greatly improved the recording quality so that
I could usually do pretty well with my notes in her class, but I wasn't so
fortunate with other teachers, and having to go back and listen to the
lectures again to take better notes was definitely a chore! Take care.
Julie Morales
mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx