[bookshare-discuss] Re: season's greetings

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 14:39:36 -0600

Hi Bill,
As you may have gathered, this list is not a book discussion list per sé,
occasionally a genre discussion or book discussion will crop up
spontaneously.

There are a  few book discussion lists specifically for visually hampered
folks. One such is ReadingOurWay, our own Shoshana Hathaway does a fine job
of running that list.

Unfortunately, I don't have subscription instructions to pass on.

Perhaps others have information to help you.

Bob