[bookshare-discuss] Re: season's greetings

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 12:35:10 -0600

Hi Bill, and welcome!

It seems that this list tends to not be a discussion group for books, although at times there are book discussions that start. Mostly it tends towards asking questions about the bookshare site, or noting that a particular group of books has joined the collection.

Judy s.
Follow me on Twitter at QuackersNCheese <https://twitter.com/QuackersNCheese>
On 12/24/2014 11:27 AM, William L Houts wrote:

Merry Yuletide, All,

Are there any books currently on the list to be read for discussion, or is this group on holiday recess or something?

--Bill

On 12/24/2014 9:24 AM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
Merry Christmas! and may 2015, enrich our readings! and sharing of the Bard experience!

El 24/12/2014 11:20 a.m., Shoshana Hathaway escribió:
I'd like to wish all the joys of the season, so Merry Christmas, and a
happy, healthy and prosperous new year!

Shoshana