[bookshare-discuss] Re: ot blindisms et al

  • From: "A. J. Nolte" <a.j.nolte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:38:28 -0400

Nice. <g>
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Suzanne Wilson
  To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 3:23 PM
  Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: ot blindisms et al

  Hi all,

  If you don't like very slightly off color language, stop reading right now.

  The former director of my college's disabled students' office told me this
story from her own experience.  Someone came up to her in a ladies- room and
asked her who helped her get dressed in the morning.  Her reply:  "The same
person who just wiped my ass."

  Sue