[bookshare-discuss] Re: ot blindisms et al

  • From: "Dolores Myers" <dmyers46@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:46:40 -0400

Elizabeth,

Don't you know that all blind people look alike and so do their guide dogs? I was in Wallmart with my guide dog, a black lab shopping with another friend who uses a yellow lab. I went through the check out line a bit ahead of her and was waiting near the exit. She came out laughing. Apparently she had gone through the same check out line. The clerk's exact words were, "hey didn't that dog used to be black?" I love it when somebody asks if Jet is "one of those blind dogs." I always tell them, "boy I certainly hope not. If he's blind too, I'm really in trouble