[bookshare-discuss] Re: openbook 7

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 07:30:28 -0700

I have OB 7.02, and I have a menu selection for punctuation, but it doesn't do
anything.  I seem to recall about a year and a half ago being told by someone
from FS that this was a bug that would be fixed, but I don't know if it has
been yet.  I would be glad to find out I am wrong, but as far as I know, you
are stuck with it.