[bookshare-discuss] Re: nsubscribing for the newsletter

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:38:58 -0700 (PDT)

Terry,

You posted this on the bookshare list. Did you want to
know how to subscribe to the volunteer list, where one
gets to ask for help and benefits from other people's
questions and advice? And we talk about personal
things, too, which is too much for some people--smile.

The address for that is bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cindy