[bookshare-discuss] mp3 and daisy mp3 files

  • From: Candy <candysings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 21:21:50 -0500

Hello everyone,
I have just become a member of bookshare so this may be a foolish
question.  I downloaded my first book in regular mp3 files.  Then I
decided to change and download the next ones in daisy audio.  Any way,
I found the quality of the MP3 files to be somewhat better.  I'm sure
that could just be the book, and that it was a better scan, but I was
just wondering if any one else had this experience.  The page breaks
and beginnings of chapters, for one instance, seemed to be much
clearer in mp3.