[bookshare-discuss] Re: licensing exam postponed

  • From: "Merrill Louise" <STARBASEWILDGOOSE@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 11:06:05 -0400

It doesn't take months to braille a test! It didn't take months before
braille printers and conversion programs either. This is outrageous! And the
fact that you are waiting to take a rehab certification test makes it even
more ridiculous. Thinking back, I did some work for E.T.S. when I lived in
the area, but can't remember what it was now. I remember it was confused
though.
Merrill Louise, Pastor
The Judson Fellowship
Jamestown, New York
cell/office 716.969.2840
"With all my heart   I praise the Lord, and I am glad because of God my
Savior. (Luke 1:46-47)