[bookshare-discuss] Re: leadership, theory and practice

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:57:51 -0800 (PST)

I don't have the book and haven't yet checked to see
if I can get it, but a guess, given the title, would
be that the name might be Dan Marino. Wasn't he a
quarterback, and are they "leaders" of teams? You
might check by doing a spell-check to see if the name
Marino appears elsewhere in the text and what name
precedes it if it does. Just an idea.

Cindy