[bookshare-discuss] Re: how many books?

  • From: "Rui Cabral" <rui@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 00:05:04 -0400

Hi Everyone:
Based on my current understanding of the situation,
The validation process does a pretty good job of weeding out duplicate
titles, but yes those that do get in would count twice.

However, A book can be in multiple categories but it will only count as one
listing in the library.

-- Rui
 Bookshare.org Unofficial Volunteer Scanning Page
http://members.cox.net/booksharescans