[bookshare-discuss] Re: e: Web-Braille

  • From: "Bertha A Guerrero" <missmommymomma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:18:19 -0500

No changes, I was just thanking rick for some infor about web-braille.
----- Original Message ----- From: "david" <davidb521@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Bertha A Guerrero" <missmommymomma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 17:00:39 -0500
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Web-Braille

Hi Rick,
Thanks for the info about web-braille.  I had forgotten all about
this service.  I am actually signed up but have never used their service.
Thanks again,
Bertha s
To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.