[bookshare-discuss] e: Re: About New Books

  • From: Naomi Soule <nstm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 17:39:27 -0600

I can't remember, but I'll get a list.

Naomi

----- Original Message -----
From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 17:52:13 -0500
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: About New Books

Naomi, books about contemporary musicians sound like fun. I can
do some
of those. I have to admit that I am ignorant of Jewish fiction
writers.
Can you point me toward some authors that are examples of the
writing
you're talking about?

Monica Willyard

Naomi Soule wrote:
I'd like to see more on contemporary music bios and the music
industry. I guess I'm one of the few who isn't into mysteries
or
fantasy or science fiction. I'd like to also see more books
with
Jewish themes. There is some great contemporary Jewish fiction
writers.

Thanks for all you do.

Naomi

Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To
get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.