[bookshare-discuss] Re: e: Re: About New Books

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 15:17:56 -0400

Hi, Ann. I'm doing a BSO of a book by the Thoenes, Brock and Bodie. It's Prague Counterpoint. I bought the book last month because the version in the collection has some issues and apparently was not proofread before approval. These books are thick, around 500 pages. I'm making my way through the two connected series and will do a BSO as I read them in order if I find that it's needed. I hope most of the books in our collection are in great shape though. The Prague book is rated good, and so is one other. These kinds of books make me wish I had a document feeder. (smile)

Monica Willyard

Ann Parsons wrote:
Hi all,

I'd be interested in these authors too, especially if they're historical fiction.

There's Chiam Potak (sp) and the Thoene gal forget her first name.