[bookshare-discuss] dragon naturally speaking (was Re: Re: OT: Getting sucked dry for assistive technology and u...)

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 19:38:20 -0500

When I worked with it several years ago it was very difficult to do for a blind person. You train the program by reading words and phrases from the screen.

I always thought it would be cute to train dragon to jaws and walk away while my computer copied itself into infinity.

Bob
"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>