[bookshare-discuss] Re: children's books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 23:08:54 -0800 (PST)

Kellie's right. Even when the text isn't in or part of
the picture, because of the picture sometimes the text
underneath or beside it doesn't scan. Also, in some
children's books the text is on a colored background,
like red or yellow, and I think that throws it off. I
had to type the text of the last one I submitted.
Fortunately it wasn't a long book, nor was there a lot
of text -- mostly pictures.

Cindy

http://my.yahoo.com