[bookshare-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discuss]trick for Voice Sense

  • From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 17:14:43 -0800

For Voice Sense users, and this probably applys to Braille Sense, too.  When
you're downloading a book, you get told, "Character not recognized." or
something like that.  I've encountered something like this, before; so,
luckily, didn't pannick, and neither should you.  Just delete everything in the
file name after the first .zip.  It downloads fine, and unzips using the unzip
feature in the file menu.
I also am curious why the Stream would need an update, unless the .zip files
save memory.