[bookshare-discuss] Re: Exceeded maximum number of downloads??

  • From: "A. J. Nolte" <a.j.nolte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 18:42:18 -0500

I just tried to download and got a "download request failed" with no reason attached. My guess is that things are still a bit buggy and will be for the next couple of days.

Side note: why does it say the VR stream needs to be upgraded to deal with zips? Can't you just unzip the files on the computer and save them to an SD card?

A. J.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Karen Harshfield" <karenh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>