[bookshare-discuss] book I can't think of

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:42:47 -0400

There is a book I only read the beginning of once.  It starts out with a
woman's husband or maybe it was father, getting killed.  the woman seduces the
killer and has a congical visit with him while he is in prison.  She then kills
him and walks out...  then she joins a nunnery or something, and the book
tells a story of how the nuns came to be in the convent.  I hope I'm not
getting two books mixed together.  any thoughts?
Amber