[bookshare-discuss] Re: Milk in my coffee

  • From: Natalia Sulca <youngbeautyqueen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 18:52:42 -0400

I finnished it last night. It's great if you like that particular Genre.

Happy Reading,

Nati

P.S. Since there are two books, if you'd like you can send one to mary and one
to me. I wouldn't mind scanning one.
Now Reading Glory In Death

________________________________

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 14:02:30 -0700
From: jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: Milk in my coffee
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mayrie, I'll mail it to you. You can let me know if I will want to read it smile

I finished Chocolate Cat Caper in the night and it was a very good book!

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Divided in Death by J. D. Robb

I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay!