[bookshare-discuss] Re: [bksvol-discuss] Re: question re spelling

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 22:46:43 -0400

My cousin named her two kids, a boy and girl.

The girl is Cayleigh, pronounced Kaylee, and the boy is Keil, pronounced
Kyle.

Smile.

One of the things I always dread is when I get to a new school year, and end
up with names that well sometimes you can't tell.

Can you guess whether Hasnaa is a boy or girl, I had to set my boss straight
on that one.

She thought... yes... a boy, and she isn't.

And since mine is s h e l l e y  we had to change it in the school district
and they still spell it wrong on certificates and stuff sometimes.  Sigh.

Smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx