[bookshare-discuss] Re: a fun topic, summer chunksters

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 23:46:18 -0600

The problem with Pivillians is that he reached his high point in the middle of
the book when his princess was about to be made (I don't know how to spell
this) Satee.  The movie did it much better, and that's saying something from
one who doesn't like it when movie-makeers play havock with the plot, but what
they did worked.  They put the siege at Kabool before the rescue.  It wouldn't
work the way she was sticking to historical time, but it should have been
written that way.  That whole Kabool thing was to convince the British that Ash
was dead; so he and, (now I really can't spell her name) could vanish into the
hills.
Names are why bookshare is better than talkingbooks.