[bookshare-discuss] a fun topic, summer chunksters

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:47:55 -0400

I posted this to a few book groups, and am interested to see what chunksters
you all will be reading this summer.... And if anyone can give me names of
other long books that are on bookshare,that you loved,  that would be great too.
Books I want to read this summer include:

* The Terror by Dan Simmons at a whopping 769 pages

* the new Harry Potter book by J. K. Rowling at a much to short 784 pages,
which I plan to savor

* A Suitable Boy byVikram Seth at a jaw-dropping 1349 pages

* The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett at 973 pages

* Fellowship of the Ring, The Two Towers, and The Return of the King by J R R
Tolkien at a combined1635 pages

and short books thrown in there for good measure... The total for these
chunkster books is drum-roll.... 5510 pages. Whew! I better get busy,then yes?

I'll update as the summer progresses!
Amber

Book blog:
John Adams