[bookshare-discuss] Will be scanning

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <"Undisclosed-Recipient:;"@freelists.org>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:51:32 -0700

Hi, all. I'll soon start scanning UNDERCOVER SUMMER by Anne Stuart, THE UNKNOWN
TWIN by Kathryn Shay, TRUEBLOOD TEXAS: THE COWBOY'S SECRET SON by Gayle Wilson
and A FULL HOUSE by Nadia Nichols. I don't know how long it'll take to scan
these *smile*, but that's what's on my to-do list for now. If anyone is already
in the process of doing them or has them to do, let me know. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.