[bookshare-discuss] Re: Will be scanning

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 23:38:25 -0400

heheeeeeh, well, I should at least get another 1660 out of the deal, smile,
and that doesn't count the 188 files awitng editing on the Braillenote,
smile.

Am doing what I can while I can, as will be starting graduate school in
August, and will have to concentrate on that.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com