[bookshare-discuss] Re: Wilber Wilberforce

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 18:20:28 -0700 (PDT)

The movie didn't make that clear, so I googled and found a fascinating article
about him: http://www.anointedlinks.com/amazing_grace.html His life would make
a good movie. Terrible beginning, but after he left the sea he ultimately
became an ordained minister and taught himself Latin Greek, Hebrew. (None of
that was clear in the movie, but of course the movie was not about him. I think
they only titled it Amazing Grace because that would attract more film-goers
than Wilber Wilberforce).

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/