[bookshare-discuss] Re: Where was home?

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 11:07:25 -0500

One of my favorite memories is of my sister (she's a year younger than me)
reading me comic books, describing cartoons from television, and reading the
funny papers to me each Sunday. It is one of the things that brought us very
close as siblings.

She and I have never had an argument as adults; occasionally we disagree, but
we have complete respect for each other's individuality. I see so many families
where siblings don't get along, and I think to myself, you folks should have
read the comics.

Bob