[bookshare-discuss] Re: Way To Go Booksharians!

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 22:34:28 -0400

Hi, Sue. My doctor is having me use Advil because of the achey muscles I have from coughing so much as well as for reducing my fever. For whatever reason, Tylenol doesn't seem to do much for me when I take it. The doctor has me taking 3 Advil every 6 hours, and that seems to have kept my fever down today. I'm very glad of that. (smile) Today is the first day I can claim to feel something resembling human. I think I like this state of affairs. (grin)

Monica Willyard