[bookshare-discuss] Re: Three books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:29:46 -0500

Depends on the dog book, smile.  I have the American Kennel Club Complete
Dog book but it is the 1992 version.  It scanned fairly well and i don't
mind cutting and pasting and fixing it up.

I also have

Cats of the World, and again once i attack it it will be a good book for the
collection.  smile.

There is one book Labradoodle that I would like to see on the site but it
didn't scan at all good for me.

Smile.  Am partial to books on the retriever breeds though, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.