[bookshare-discuss] Three books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:31:56 -0400

Hi you all, am nursing well, it may be a cold, it may be a sinus infection
or it may be something else, who knows... with a city, and public transit
and my students, it was a matter of time.

So.... while snuggled up under the quilt, edited two books for Bookshare,
also submitted one off the wishlist

Wish list

The Triumph of the Moon

This one is Hold for Kelpie and is a history of modern pagonism.

The Humbback Whale

Another World Life Library book.

A Service Dog goes to school
By Elizabeth Simpson smith

Enjoy and am hoping to be over this soon, but in the meantime, i can sit for
long hours of scanning, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx