[bookshare-discuss] This is getting totally ridiculous

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 12:56:49 -0500

Go for it Sue.
Roger, ever heard of agreeing to disagree?
No one is going to change your point of view, which is what we have been given,
that is, freedom of choice  so you need to  stop trying so hard to change
everybody else's to yours.  We get what it is, ad nauseam.
All this started out because you had to comment on the Christian book club.
Why did you think you had to do that?  Nobody asked you.
I am not going to join the club because I'm not a joiner, don't have the
patience for such things but I certainly wouldn't put down any one's having a
book club of any kind, whatever it would be, if some one wanted to come up with
one on vampires, I'd not be interested but I wouldn't feel it necessary to
stand up and critique it and say I wouldn't be interested in it and why.
It's not my concern, the Christian book club isn't yours; so what, who cares.
Patti

The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
Andy Rooney