[bookshare-discuss] Re: This is getting totally ridiculous

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 22:39:59 -0800 (PST)

Let me suggest that from now on anyone who wants to
comment on Roger's comments or either write to him
directly--his address can be found on one of his
emails, or write to me--put Roger in the subject
line--at popularplace@xxxxxxxxx and I'll forward it to
him. He and A.J. are supposedly discussing their views
on religion and faith offlist, so I can forward any
comments on those subjects to both and they can get
back to you.

I'll act as a volunteer monitor or sorts for that
subject, at least.

Cindy

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm