[bookshare-discuss] Re: The name of a voice

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 22:40:31 -0500

I think I have heard that voice somewhere before a long time ago. I think it is obsolete and you will probably not be faced with it too often. Why it reads that short piece of text in Bookshare books I don't know.

On 12/4/2014 5:22 PM, Miriam Vieni wrote:
I also heard that voice read the title of a book and I was happy that he
made only a very brief appearance.

Miriam