[bookshare-discuss] Re: The name of a voice

  • From: "Shoshana Hathaway" <felinitye@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 16:52:25 -0500

Hi Miriam, I use JAWS 14 and MAGIC 13 with IE 7.  I'm not challenging anyone
else's issues ..in fact, I probably had such an easy time of it because I
read all the problems and all the suggested solutions (smile).  Of course, I
wasn't trying to do anything complicated, just wanted to get into my history
to check the name of an author, so it is possible I'll be eating my words,
(grin).

Shoshana