[bookshare-discuss] That's thanks to Carrie, who never stops

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 22:54:28 -0700 (PDT)

To repeat the subject line, that's thanks to Carrie, who approves books into
the wee hours of the morning--or the last hours of the night. She has the
philosophy, perhaps because she was herself an active volunteer, that the books
shouldn't rest in the approval pile but should be approved as quickly as
possible. I know for a fact that, after a busy day, she continues to approve
books until she barely can keep her eyes open and must go to bed.

It is a bit unnerving to see on the list of Browse new Books one that one has
validated just a minute or two ago. grin.

G.Cindy