[bookshare-discuss] Re: TED Books

  • From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 16:34:58 +0000

Hi Evan,

To my knowledge we do not currently work with TED books. I don't know whether
or not we will be working with them in the future, but I'll ask around and see
if I can find anything out. However, we rarely know in advance if we're going
to partner with a particular publisher.

You are correct that you cannot convert an ebook or Kindle book to rtf and
submit it. Technically, it is possible to convert the files, but we will not
accept them.

Best,

Madeleine