[bookshare-discuss] TED Books

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:52:24 -0400

I don't see TED Books on the list of publishers Madeleine sent yesterday. Is
Bookshare working with them by any chance? They're publishing stuff that's only
in ebook format, so it would sure be good if Bookshare could get those so I
could load them onto my Pac Mate. Unless I'm very much mistaken, (and I would
like to be), I can't convert, say a Kindle book, to an rtf file, or a brf file,
that I could read on my Pac Mate's braille display. Isn't that right?

Evan