[bookshare-discuss] Re: Status of new book lists

  • From: Bookshare Volunteer <bookshare@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 03:48:54 -0800

Hi,

It seems that the list subscribers have spoken! I'll just post the lists here from now on. For those who do object, I would like to point out that it's only one post per week and can easily be ignored if you don't want to see it, but it sounds like most people do want to see them so they will continue to be posted here. One difference between the new lists and Cindy's lists is that the new lists include both the list of new books but also the books which have been updated and rescanned. Unfortunately they don't have nearly the level of detail that Cindy was offering and they aren't daily. If anyone wants to look up each book and fill in synopsis and other information, be my guest. I would be willing to work with other people on formatting and posting the lists. Also, hopefully they will get posted to the volunteer list. I just don't have the time to go through another mailing list with that much traffic.