[bookshare-discuss] Re: Someone please help

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 22:09:16 -0700 (PDT)

Gail,

I don't know who the list owner is. Did you have
"request" in the address? The address should read
bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

and Unsubscribe should be in the subject line. The
message body can be blank.

If you do that and it still doesn't work, write to
john.g@xxxxxxxxxxxx and ask if he can unsubscribe for
you.

Cindy