[bookshare-discuss] Re: Scanning Classic Mysteries

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 13:13:11 -0500

Hi Monica,
When I want to see lists of books by an author, I go to Google and type the
author's name and the word bibliography into the search. I almost always get
nice results without too much work involved. A while back before you joined
the lists, people sent out lists of books that had won awards of many
different types. I don't have the messages, but maybe someone could forward
them or let us know if the lists of award-winners are posted online
somewhere. That might be another fairly easy Google search though.
Hth,
Kellie