[bookshare-discuss] Re: Request to not post "books submitted" here

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 17:43:20 -0800 (PST)

I kind of feel that since this is the list Bookshare has designated for which a
member must post a wish, then this is the list where a person should post when
that book has been scanned and submitted, so the requesting person can be aware
that their wish is about to be fulfilled.

  I think it's backwards to have this list be the one where wishes go to, since
the people who scan are mainly on the other list, but that's what Bookshare has
designated.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Imitation in Death by J. D. Robb

I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay!