[bookshare-discuss] Re: Policy on new books

  • From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 22:34:51 -0400 (EDT)

Actually I understand the book was lost for some time.
Still it would be a mistake to read Watchman as a comparison to Mockingbird. Instead it will be more like a picture of a writers development.
Where she began so to speak...which is always interesting if one respects the writer.
I echo Patty though, I intend hunting for the title on Tuesday night myself.
Kare

On Sat, 11 Jul 2015, Miriam Vieni wrote:

Really? I don't think I want to read it. She wrote it before Mockingbird, I
think, and there has to be a reason why it's been languishing for so long.
Maybe it's an incorrectd assumption, but I figure that it probably wasn't
written as well as her later book.

Miriam