[bookshare-discuss] Pacmate 3.5 and bookshare

  • From: jennifer sparks <jenny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 12:04:01 -0500

I have been trying to use my pacmate with bookshare files and total commander
to unzip the files.  For some reason I never get the check box that asks if you
want to open the file after download completes so that Total commander will
unzip the file.  if I try to do it manually all of the files do not appear and
I am left with a worthless book that cannot be read by anything.  commander is
not recognizing the file as a zip file.  I have made sure that download files
as .bks is not checked in my bookshare preferences.  what am I doing wrong?  On
any other site if I download a file I am given the option to open file after
download completes.  anyone's help would be much appreciated, as my braille
display no longer stays connected to my icon.

Jenny