[bookshare-discuss] Re: Open House Invitation From Books and Beyond

  • From: "Bertha A Guerrero" <missmommymomma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 08:56:40 -0600

Please forgive my question...
what is Books and Beyond?
Bertha
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pat Price" <patlprice@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2008 8:51 AM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Open House Invitation From Books and Beyond

   Books And Beyond has a new home at Accessibleworld.org. We are very
happy about this and want to both celebrate this with you and meet you as
well. Nancy Lynn and Mary Jo Lord comprise the rest of the Books And Beyond
Team.

We want to invite you to a very special open house to be held Sunday, Jan.
6, from 8 P.M. to ten P.M. eastern time.

Come with questions about the show or the books And Beyond staff. We want to get to know you and love talking about Books And Beyond. I know I speak for all of us in saying that we look forward to sharing this new chapter in our
lives with you. Be prepared to have fun, for we pride ourselves on having
fun and laughter or serious discussion, whatever is your pleasure. We hope
to meet you there!

You can find us at this direct link to the Books And Beyond Room on
Accessible World by going to : .

http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsf44894b5dc56

Hoping to share a memorable beginning with you,

Bonnie Blose,

Hostess of Books And Beyond,

bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx