[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT baby

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 20:22:18 -0500

Hi Sue:

Kaden is doing very well. He likes to eat. He weighs 15 pounds 10 ounces as of
last week.

Thanks for asking.
*****
Grace

Please sponsor me in the march for independence, Walk for Opportunity   in
Dallas Texas. Any amount will help, no matter how small.
Proceeds benefit the National Federation of the Blind Jernigan institute.
http://nfb.convio.net/site/TR/Events/General?px=1095161&pg=personal&fr_id=1040