[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Reggie

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 14:09:45 -0500

Yes, cancer and actually she said the tumor is smaller than her fingernail.
She's going to a great hospital system (she actually doesn't live too far
from me) around here and she will be in excellent hands. I will pass on any
good wishes but she is really not into email right now. She's given me
permission to pass on any news she gives to me to the list.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: While My Pretty One Knits by Anne Canadeo

See everything I've read this year at: www.michrxtech.com/books.html