[bookshare-discuss] Re: OT: Reggie

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 15:16:57 -0600

Jamie, give her our best.  We'll be keeping her in prayer here.

Judy s.

Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
Reggie emailed me to say she is having surgery tomorrow. Then she is looking at about 12 weeks of chemotherapy treatment, 6 1/2 weeks of radiation and five years of drug therapy. She's very anxious of course but not really up to dealing with email. I know all of our Bookshare thoughts, wishes and prayers are going to be with her tomorrow and through this trying time.