[bookshare-discuss] OT: Paging Brenda Meuller

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 11:39:47 -0700

I'm posting this to both lists, because I don't know which one she posted to,
and I usually don't keep track of what Bookshare traffic I read comes from
which list anyhow.

I tried to find her at the DoD site, but there is no employee directory that I
could locate.

I wanted to ask her a few questions linguistical regarding some stuff I am
scanning, if she would oblige.  I thought I had her email address, but I don't.
 If she could send me a message at:
mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would be grateful.

Thanks.